Hypro Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In for a chat? Hit the [HS] forum!

+7
AiMaKaDaX3
WBelieveW
MisterFuzzums
Spikeyxchan
AiVerena
Ram4919911
Hyprokun
11 posters

Auditions Summer 2010

MisterFuzzums
    MisterFuzzums

Auditions Summer 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Auditions Summer 2010

Post  MisterFuzzums Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:35 pm

Hyprokun wrote:
    MisterFuzzums wrote:I wanna change my character to kenpachi, but only if its this kenpachi:
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/219/c/3/Kenpachi__Chibi_clone_44_by_Blind_Itachi.png

I will not accept any other zaraki kenpachi! pirat
    and i guess i'll change my colors to yellow as well Smile
    You sure bout that? the image isnt really impressive you know Surprised
    But if you want it, its ok.

"not impressive" as if its too small, or are u making fun of my tastes? Evil or Very Mad lol but yes i'm sure i want that one afro
    Hyprokun
    Hyprokun
    Admin

Post  Hyprokun Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Ram4919911 wrote:
    AiMaKaDaX3 wrote:
    Ram4919911 wrote:oh i made a new background as a beta if anyone is interested ^^
    im quite proud of it actually XD

Share it with me/us Very Happy!

here it is xD,

Note: the chara in it is ment 2 be not masked properly and stuff, is just to show were your chosen charas would go and how they would look ^^

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iin1o5
    ive seen the beta, as i expected its aaaaaawesome!!really, couldnt think of anything better Smile About the masked character, i know its just example :3
    It might not be easy to work with two on one image, but if theres some way i can help improve it or help edit, tell me the way ^_^
    Hyprokun
    Hyprokun
    Admin

Post  Hyprokun Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:40 pm

MisterFuzzums wrote:
    Hyprokun wrote:
    MisterFuzzums wrote:I wanna change my character to kenpachi, but only if its this kenpachi:
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/219/c/3/Kenpachi__Chibi_clone_44_by_Blind_Itachi.png

I will not accept any other zaraki kenpachi! pirat
    and i guess i'll change my colors to yellow as well Smile
    You sure bout that? the image isnt really impressive you know Surprised
    But if you want it, its ok.

"not impressive" as if its too small, or are u making fun of my tastes? Evil or Very Mad lol but yes i'm sure i want that one afro
    Not impressive as in.. im makin fun of your taste, its a small image and chibis should all die in hell but i guess its okay. :DD
    ^.-
    Hyprokun
    Hyprokun
    Admin

Post  Hyprokun Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:09 pm

xxYuuyaHanaxx wrote:@jan oh my another audition should be great Very Happy getting new friends will be great xDD and well i wanna change my icon too, is that okay? <:3 i choose xion from KH xD (dunno why but i like her lately :p)

here are some image of her :3
    https://media.photobucket.com/image/xion/pokenicks/Xion.jpg?o=54
    https://media.photobucket.com/image/xion/akurokukid/xion.jpg?o=66
    but i recommended to use this one :3 (because i think it's easy to mask? :p)
    http://download.minitokyo.net/411997

oh ya the color will be dark blue xDD

@verena get more rest until you getting better~ ;___; if i can make one i'm gonna make cookies for you >x *cries*

Yah just make sure to check the forum once a week, otherwise you'll have to read for hours if you wanna stay up to date. Oh damn i dont wanna be annoying, its not that i dislike 3D style but a 3D character would stand out to much as icon im afraid Sad( Could you look for a anime-fied pic of xion (like this one https://media.photobucket.com/image/xion%20kh/Neko_Midori/KH__Riku_and_Xion_by_meru_chan.jpg) or is there another character you like? im truly sorry felice-san, but i really dont think the 3d thing is a good idea, but if you really insist its okay.
    xxYuuyaHanaxx
    xxYuuyaHanaxx

Post  xxYuuyaHanaxx Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 am

(can' use quote in ipod lololololol) *otl*

gee i thought so... well that's okay, really. i'm gonna use echo from pandora hearts (again lol! ) with her blue color (i don't know how to describe it any better .___.;; )

quite hard to find xion that drawn in anime style, so i suggest to make it from the minitokyo link that i gave to you .w.
    but really, that was my selfish thought to made me choose her (even i already know it's too difficult to mask ;___; )
    KouenTaisaMustang
    KouenTaisaMustang

Post  KouenTaisaMustang Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:24 pm

I work way, way too much. D:

Sorry guys, I've been running 16/17 hour shifts seven days a week and so I haven't had much time to get on and fool around, but hopefully that'll change soon.

I'll keep Roy Mustang and the black/dark blue color. Very Happy

Either KouenTaisa/KouenTaisaMustang works. I got my old account back but I'm going to use my other one for the main account.

Anyways, can't wait for the auditions. Very Happy

And, if you need any help with anything, just let me know! I love to be helpful.
    Hyprokun
    Hyprokun
    Admin

Post  Hyprokun Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:39 pm

xxYuuyaHanaxx wrote:(can' use quote in ipod lololololol) *otl*

gee i thought so... well that's okay, really. i'm gonna use echo from pandora hearts (again lol! ) with her blue color (i don't know how to describe it any better .___.;; )

quite hard to find xion that drawn in anime style, so i suggest to make it from the minitokyo link that i gave to you .w.
    but really, that was my selfish thought to made me choose her (even i already know it's too difficult to mask ;___; )
    Id wanna open up the minitokyo link but registration is required :s To save me a whole lot of time, would you mind just giving the image? (copy the .jpg over here)
    Hyprokun
    Hyprokun
    Admin

Post  Hyprokun Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:38 pm

KouenTaisaMustang wrote:I work way, way too much. D:

Sorry guys, I've been running 16/17 hour shifts seven days a week and so I haven't had much time to get on and fool around, but hopefully that'll change soon.

I'll keep Roy Mustang and the black/dark blue color. Very Happy

Either KouenTaisa/KouenTaisaMustang works. I got my old account back but I'm going to use my other one for the main account.

Anyways, can't wait for the auditions. Very Happy

And, if you need any help with anything, just let me know! I love to be helpful.
    WHAA thats crazy you workaholic O_O!! You wanna trade some of your attitude with my laziness? Though i can proudly tell you that i have holiday work too!

Ah for real? fine with me, choice is all yours but if i were a girl i guess id choose a f*ing hot chick as avatar *.* Having a character from opposite gender is quite confusing you know :3

Okay, let's take the Kouentaisamustang one since youve got most of your subs and friends there.

Thanks a lot! I'll call you if i need your help!
    KouenTaisaMustang
    KouenTaisaMustang

Post  KouenTaisaMustang Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:15 am

I'm always here.

If I had to have a girl on my avatar it would be... hm...

Probably either Robin from Witch Hunter Robin. It's all about the fire. Very Happy
    Hyprokun
    Hyprokun
    Admin

Post  Hyprokun Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:21 am

KouenTaisaMustang wrote:I'm always here.

If I had to have a girl on my avatar it would be... hm...

Probably either Robin from Witch Hunter Robin. It's all about the fire. Very Happy
    Waw your replying speed is impressive <3 You cant imagine how glad i am youre so active and so concerned about HS!!!!!! I totally appreciate it!!!

Haha this Robin looks like the intelligent kind of babe haha -ok sorry i cut the crap out .___.
    Looks like a better idea to use her as avatar but if you dont want it, you can stick with kouen of course Smile
    -since you'll probably stay on for a little longer, i gotta go. See ya!
    Ram4919911
    Ram4919911
    Admin

Post  Ram4919911 Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Hyprokun wrote:
    Ram4919911 wrote:
    AiMaKaDaX3 wrote:
    Ram4919911 wrote:oh i made a new background as a beta if anyone is interested ^^
    im quite proud of it actually XD

Share it with me/us Very Happy!

here it is xD,

Note: the chara in it is ment 2 be not masked properly and stuff, is just to show were your chosen charas would go and how they would look ^^

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iin1o5
    ive seen the beta, as i expected its aaaaaawesome!!really, couldnt think of anything better Smile About the masked character, i know its just example :3
    It might not be easy to work with two on one image, but if theres some way i can help improve it or help edit, tell me the way ^_^

lol how u doing on the bg? if u need to i can re send the PSD file? ^^
    MissXxShadow
    MissXxShadow
    Admin

Post  MissXxShadow Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Hyprokun wrote:Hi guys i know we haven't done anything besides a MEP but even so i'm doing second auditions.
    We're looking for 7 new members so that makes a total of 18 (animeeditor is kicked but she doesn't know it yet because i can't contact her). Hopefully someone of those 7 wants to be a co-lead (Verena-san, hang on!) I've now started 3 totally different audition videos but i haven't finished any of them. The one that seems to look the nicest is a Sony Vegas one with the music 'Falling up - fearless', a quiet, emotional song MisterFuzzums also used in his AMV Boundless.

What i want you to do: If you know someone who is an awesome (not a good, not a great, not a fantastic) video editor who has no problems with masking and who can handle PROFESSIONAL video programs (i don't consider vegas as professional anymore -since i'm not professional either) please refer them to the auditions of HS ^__^
    Ram already indicated Coloroutsidethelinez and Beriless and they're not so bad.

Also, it'd be great if there were new backgrounds and avatars because we're using these since Christmas. Of course i give you the option to change colours and character. Please post beneath the following info in this form.

Name: (e.g. Hyprokun)
    Character: (e.g. Death the Kid from Soul Eater)
    Color: (e.g. Yellow)

If you don't post it, we'll just keep things as they are. Now there's this problem, i'm actually just a hobby video editor. Hell i don't know how to use Photoshop and i made the previous backgrounds and avatars using Paint.NET and Gimp 2.0. The fact that they look pretty 'professional' is just pure luck Very Happy. That's why i want to tell you this: If someone of you knows how to do it, please contact me and i would truly appreciate it! I'll help you with it as much as you can! If you can redirect me to a person who wants to make our avatars and backgrounds for free (i dont have paypall-account) that'd be very welcome to. Thanks a million in advance!

Name: MissXxshadow
    Character: mato kuroi from black rock shooter
    Color: Blue
    Ram4919911
    Ram4919911
    Admin

Post  Ram4919911 Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:38 am

ahh im getting alot of people asking me about the HS auditions and when they are gonna be up, when do u think the audition vid will be up? itl be spring soon xD haha
    AiMaKaDaX3
    AiMaKaDaX3

Post  AiMaKaDaX3 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:22 am

Ram4919911 wrote:ahh im getting alot of people asking me about the HS auditions and when they are gonna be up, when do u think the audition vid will be up? itl be spring soon xD haha

year whats with the audition?? O:

And, the new background & icons, in work ??

hmm greetings
    & have a nice day studio Smile
    Verena ~~
    Hyprokun
    Hyprokun
    Admin

Post  Hyprokun Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Oh god i forgot the bg's avatars and even the auditions!

Hej vera-san, do you feel like creating the audition video? if u approve ill send ya a msg with the text that has to appear in the vid.

As for the bg's and avatars - they can only be finished as soon as the new members are selected. Ive finished the background rachel made more or less.. ill post a down link soon.
    Rachel, can u come up with a new design for the icons too? :p

mata ne!
    AiMaKaDaX3
    AiMaKaDaX3

Post  AiMaKaDaX3 Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:12 am

Hyprokun wrote:Oh god i forgot the bg's avatars and even the auditions!

Hej vera-san, do you feel like creating the audition video? if u approve ill send ya a msg with the text that has to appear in the vid.

As for the bg's and avatars - they can only be finished as soon as the new members are selected. Ive finished the background rachel made more or less.. ill post a down link soon.

mata ne!

Haii Hypro x3.

I would make the Audition video (: but you need to upload it P:

ahh okey ^^ thats right Wink
    year, I want to see a "test" =]

I am going to sleep. Good night everyone Razz.

xx3 verena
    LovelessRB
    LovelessRB

Post  LovelessRB Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:13 am

but i always use sony vegas o-o.....

is that not okay anymore?
    Spikeyxchan
    Spikeyxchan

Post  Spikeyxchan Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Hyprokun wrote:Oh god i forgot the bg's avatars and even the auditions!

mata ne!

You're alive! Shocked -Hasn't seen you on MSN or on YT XD-
    Hyprokun
    Hyprokun
    Admin

Post  Hyprokun Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:05 pm

@ lovelessrb: Youre an exception ;P Youre so amazing in vegas!!
    @ spikeyxchan: hi hi spikey ^^ thats cuz i had holiday! since 1st september im back to school and also back to computer Very Happy wbu?
    Spikeyxchan
    Spikeyxchan

Post  Spikeyxchan Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Hyprokun wrote:@ lovelessrb: Youre an exception ;P Youre so amazing in vegas!!
    @ spikeyxchan: hi hi spikey ^^ thats cuz i had holiday! since 1st september im back to school and also back to computer Very Happy wbu?

...It's the 7th of September here XD.
    xxYuuyaHanaxx
    xxYuuyaHanaxx

Post  xxYuuyaHanaxx Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:16 am

wait wait... were you saying that vegas isn't okay anymore? QAQ cause i haven't learn after effect~~ QAQ gosh... *otl*

mmmmm one thing, i guess you all have MSN? cause i have one :p can i add you guys? *puppy eyes*
    (sorry for my bad english... ;___; )
    Spikeyxchan
    Spikeyxchan

Post  Spikeyxchan Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:15 pm

xxYuuyaHanaxx wrote:wait wait... were you saying that vegas isn't okay anymore? QAQ cause i haven't learn after effect~~ QAQ gosh... *otl*

mmmmm one thing, i guess you all have MSN? cause i have one :p can i add you guys? *puppy eyes*
    (sorry for my bad english... ;___; )

I think Hypro meant that those wre the standrats for new members, I don't know AE either, it's too hard for me ;~;

Ooooh what's your MSN? 8D

I think someone should make a topic regarding Messengers and etc. that'd be awesome 8D
    LovelessRB
    LovelessRB

Post  LovelessRB Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:25 am

Hyprokun wrote:@ lovelessrb: Youre an exception ;P Youre so amazing in vegas!!

phew,lucky me^^!thank you <3
    Hyprokun
    Hyprokun
    Admin

Post  Hyprokun Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:51 pm

@xxyuuyahanaxx Youre doing great! don worry about after effects, ur vids are perfect Very Happy
    sure sure; mine is Hypro_T1@hotmail.com

@Spikeyxchan You can do it yourself if u want? just 'create new topic' name it and describe it however you think is best, you cant do anything wrong, just give it a try.
    btw i also think adding each others emailadress is a good idea but DUUH i would ve thought that after 8 months you guys would already have each others email xD
    Spikeyxchan
    Spikeyxchan

Post  Spikeyxchan Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Hyprokun wrote:@xxyuuyahanaxx Youre doing great! don worry about after effects, ur vids are perfect Very Happy
    sure sure; mine is Hypro_T1@hotmail.com

@Spikeyxchan You can do it yourself if u want? just 'create new topic' name it and describe it however you think is best, you cant do anything wrong, just give it a try.
    btw i also think adding each others emailadress is a good idea but DUUH i would ve thought that after 8 months you guys would already have each others email xD

I'll try -Though I have no idea in what discussion I should put it in.. Maybe "About You?" O.O- Psh same here. I'm slow loooooool x'D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:37 pm